Google Drive provides ISL users with free online storage, so you can keep photos, stories, designs, drawings, recordings, videos – anything.
Access: Your files in Drive can be reached from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. So wherever you go, your files follow.
Sharing: You can quickly invite others to view, download, and collaborate on all the files you want–no email attachment needed.
Video Tutorials (click below): Anson Alexander has created some great tutorials to get you started with some of the basic features and functions of Google Drive that you might be missing.
- Yahoo Mail
- VoiceThread Library – ESL, Language Arts, Foreign Language, IT, Math, Social Studies, Science, Visual/Performing Arts
- 5th grade – Digital Portfolios for student-led parent conferences
- 9th graders write Children’s stories about astronomy.
- Exploring Probability
- 1st Grade – Reading Analysis
- 2nd Graders play I-Spy
- K-12 Art, Poetry, and Music
Click the image below to access the link to the PD presentation to access more information and tutorials.
This is a blog that the Learning Technology Team will be using to communicate with all of the staff at ISL. We will write about workshop outlines, resources, tips, etc. If you would like to be updated when new posts are published, please subscribe in the sidebar at the right.